getting back...

Wow time flies, and rather than try and catch you up I will act as if we are old friends who never skip a beat. That way the last few years will trickle into our conversations and over the course of a few moments together we will be all caught up. Otherwise it seems to exhausting to recall the events of the least couple of years...

Today is great, tomorrow will be better. Reinventing myself and per the advice of a great friend I will: Stay Busy, be extra kind to myself, take myself out on dates, hang out with the Lord....oh and read a book. I haven't got a better answer to my question than that yet...With that in mind I am optimistic despite the shift in my reality and the obvious need for focus, I am gathering my thoughts right this second, and declare this to be a great moment in my history.

Friends are proving themselves to be more loving and kind and family...well you have one of those so you don't need my 2 cents...Its so funny to hear that I am not the only person closer to my friends than I am to my family. Not necessarily in a bad way, but you know you spend more time with your friends...well I do, and family you tend to get with when you have to do family stuff or support family. Anyway I love my family but in that nature made me kind of way...and I love my friends because they have earned their space in my life. That is the dynamic I think makes friends different than family. Idk Y I am on this topic but whatever. So like I was saying my friends are great and in this part of the journey they have really been supportive.

In other news I am leaning more toward forgiveness and away from anger, after all I cannot change the past so holding onto the hope that it could have been different is paralyzing me, never-mind what it is doing to the relationships in my life. I mean really do I expect apology and after a certain self calculated deadline if I don't get it is it really worth getting? I'll pass...I did say leaning toward forgiveness right? oh OK, yea so I am not there but going...Once I conquer that animal I should be well on my way to probably some other life giant I need to slay...but at any rate the future looks a little better everyday and I seem to let go of a little bit of the old me more often. The old me was great I am just tweaking things to fit my new reality and future.

Comments

Popular Posts