Random tidbits, to see of I'm good lol

Well, this should be interesting by way of self discovery...

I am 26 and I have this weird issue with becoming 30. As much as I can't stand for people to act young and they are over like 40ish lol, by acting I mean to an extreme...I don't see myself being like that but I just dread getting older, I see it as a sign I am not living to the fullest or else I wouldn't care, so more fun is a necessity at this point, more freedom and more exploration.

I love being married, that feeling I used to get when he was on his way to pick me up for a date, I get that every morning...I used to think getting married was a bad idea, like having kids young you miss out, but it's the complete opposite, they add order, balance and overall meaning to my life.

I think good friends are essential, though the headache associated is not, good friends will know when you pull away for your time it doesn't mean they aren't your friends, those are good friends. I have a couple and I appreciate the absence of pressure you know calling, texting and all, no matter how much time and space we all kinda have an understanding that life has priorities and all is well

I just recently learned that ignoring my phone is ok, I had like this obligation to answering then one day I decided I wouldn't and it was the most freeing experience ever...without excuse I can just get back to it, it was the first step in my realizing that everything is not urgent, and I can't b everywhere

I want to live happily ever after, no glitz, no glamour just financial stability and freedom, family and all the love I have right now.

I love to shop, but I hate it all at the same time. takes forever but new things are stress relievers in themselves

I want everyone to have what I have in terms of love for another person, I am able to love my husband unconditionally, respect him, make his dreams mine, and follow him with my eyes closed, ok well one eye open lol

I think it's funny you could ask for something get exactly that and not even notice because of all the stuff you didn't ask for that comes with it...

I have dreams and goals for my daughter, had them when she was in my womb, I remember crying about all the things I couldn't protect her from while I was pregnant, and how they may or may not happen but I am to deal with them then, I hated the idea but it's so much easier dealing one day at a time then that moment I cried about it all at once. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love her, it's still unreal that she is even mine

I hate that we want more for people than they seem to want for themselves

I love listening to Norah Jones her voice makes me feel so good, I love good music that just feels like the musician put their soul into it, and you can sense it all the way through

I used get very upset when people misunderstood me, I went through so much in my youth with my attitude and all that the effort I have made to change should be evident (at least I think so) and when people as they always do hold you to your past it sucks, but who cares...I have learned that it's their issue and I am the only one who can make it mine

I think life is what you make it and I am making a conscious effort from now on to enjoy every single moment, and draw it out as far as I can...

Comments

Popular Posts