Thinking about stuff...

This random thoughts stuff is really working for me. Though I am thinking a ton of things at once it feels good to get it out, if not for anyone but me. Things are good, I guess getting past the pressure purchasing this home has put on me OMG...it'll be over tomorrow and I AM SO GRATEFUL...makes me think of how people put a meter on how you should express your gratitude to God, I am bursting from the inside out with Praise, on the outside though it may not seem that way, but this thing I have with him is so personal and feels so good.

My relationships with the men in my life are shaping up and are starting to look exactly alike, as they should. There was a time when one was getting more time than the other, but was putting in more work, but through the struggles I have learned (though I had already been told) that one relationship helps to perfect the other, and I end up getting the best they both have to offer, What a relief and a blessing. When you finally get what God is saying to you, you feel like an ass having not been listening for so long. I mean I heard a lesson unlearned is one repeated but when I hear things from a person not going through I tend to shut them out, God speaks when he speaks and I had to condition myself to hear him, and stop discrediting the information based on the person, when God is just using them.

growth is awesome, and my favorite word is Freedom. I am getting the point now, I need to be free from people, their effects and their judgement, free from worry and just all the things that could cause me stress and would love to keep me bound. I want to be all the time happy though I don't exactly think thats possible, from experience I find that as soon as I am OKAY, (for lack of a better term) there comes a storm or at least there is one brewing...With that I am trying to condition myself to not only enjoy peace but anticipate a struggle so I can better handle them. I am overly emotional and often scream holler and cry before researching my sloution...God Help ME...

The days are long, but time is seeming to fly. Father help me to enjoy life, and spend more time happy, loving others and being better. Free me from past hurts, and heal anyone I have hurt, bring it to my attention as a lesson and too help me grow...Thank you for Love and Life, an awesome man who is supportive, protective, attentive, and growing each day to be the man you desire for him and for me. The rains we've endured together damaged our foundation but nothing your flood control couldn't remedy...He loves me unconditionally and provides for me without the reservation, giving me all I need and want, I couldn't be more fortunate. I am blessed, remind me everyday...

Comments

Allafacade said…
that was the sweetest thing I ever read. You have a great way of putting words together. I enjoy reading your work, like poetry to me.

Popular Posts